It’s been a weird few months for me.
It has been the high of highs (visiting Italy for 10 epic days!!)
And the lows of low (5 friends dying from cancer…all within weeks of each other…too much grief to handle alone).
I found myself a new therapist. She has been helping me cope with my own fears around cancer. She has challenged me to write more and share on a very honest level with my community of people.
So that is what I am doing…sharing from my heart.
I am trying not to overthink my words or make things absolutely perfect.
I can feel the darkness (literally).
I am feeling like myself again.
I am feeling strong and healthy.
And it’s time for me to start sharing on a more consistent basis.
As a family, we started 2017 by listing three things we loved about 2016.
And three things we are excited about for 2017.
Here are my 2016 Highlights:
- Renting a beach house (loved being so close to the ocean, no cars, a true reminder to keep life simple)
- Meeting 3 of my mentors face-to-face (people that I have studied and admired for years and I met them all in-person!)
- My daughter, Emily, loving and succeeding in her first year of college at Skidmore
This is what I am looking forward to in 2017:
- Getting back to that beach house (rented the same one as last year!)
- Looking forward to visiting colleges for Jack (I had such a great time doing this with Frank and Emily)
- Taking my business to a whole new level (I am in the process of creating an online Redefining Healthy class! I am fully committed to helping people feel better in their body, have more energy, and create better connections with the people around them)
In order to know what you want out of life you need to be able to celebrate what has happened and decide what you want to focus on for the future.
So, take a minute now, hit reply and share with me the three things you loved about 2016 and what you are most looking forward in 2017 (it’s not too late!)